Tammy from The Ultimate Linky, Renee from Mommy Goes On, Tammy from My Life Abundant, Elizabeth from Positive Kismet, and Kim from KidPep run this party every week on their blogs, and this whole month I am able to co-host with them!
It's week 6 of the Ultimate Party! I've been partying since week 1 and I'm co-hosting for all of April! If you haven't joined us yet, it's a great time to give it a try. Last week we have 45 linked up and partying and I'd love to see us hit 50+ today! It's growing every week. It's a great way to share your content on Google+ and get some interaction on your posts. Plus you'll have lots of fun checking out what others are sharing!
Here are some reasons why doing a G+ party on Friday is The Ultimate Party:
- Posting on G+ helps with SEO optimization.
- Posting on G+ helps your posts get ranked higher in Google's search engine.
- Friday is supposed to be the best time for interaction on G+, specifically between 11a.m. - 2 p.m. and 7 - 10 p.m. The linky will remain open until 9 p.m. for the West Coast bloggers and for those who work during the day. Please link up as early as possible so that you get the most interaction on your posts.
- To help you gain more followers on G+.
- To interact with and to get to know other bloggers. For most parties you follow people but never interact. Here you get to see who has the same interests/niche as you do!
- BECAUSE IT'S FUN!! Why do a party if it isn't going to be fun?
Here is a little extra information for this party:
- You can follow our G+ page (The Ultimate Party) if you want to see our updates and see who we feature during the party.
- If you wish, you can follow our Pinterest board called The Ultimate Party where all of your hosts can pin your great posts.
- Optional: You can include your pin URL that coincides with your post on G+ so that others can pin it if they want to do so. You would say something like, "Try out my family's favorite Easter pie. It's the best pie ever! Go here to see the recipe: http://theultimatelinky/ . . . Pin it for later: http://pinterest.com/ . . .) #theultimateparty" If you repin the pin, please try to remember to include the hashtag #theultimateparty in the pin description.
- We would love it if you grabbed our button!